Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Snow Fight

The snow came in this morning with Alison & Mike....and it has kept falling all day! So after our Thanksgiving meal, we headed outside for a snow fight...who won? You be the judge!!



Mike decided to show off his strength and hoist Al up....I won't tell what happened when Brian tried to pick me up!

And it was on this day in history that Brian became Alison's favorite brother-in-law and quite

possibly her favorite person in the world by saying to me....

"I mean, your sister only weighs like 90 pounds, she's like a doll."

(His explanation for why he could not "hoist" me up like Mike did Al....)


Can you tell how cold we are??


My parent's pool covered with lots and lots of snow!

3 comments:

Team Leslie said...

Well, isn't that obvious?!? Doesn't erin win at everything? :) (at least poker)

Mike said...

RAWR! My strength is unmatched!

Alison said...

And it was on this day that Brian secured his position as my favorite B-I-L with this comment:

"I mean, your sister only weighs like 90 pounds, she's like a doll."