Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oh dear

Amy made a good point....
Where IS my post about the Jon & Kate mess??

Clearly I am off my game.

I didn't even realize the new season was starting!
Yet another sign that clearly, I am off my game.

But I just happened to come home after class on Tuesday, flop down
on the couch and catch a repeat of the premiere.

Did you watch?


All I can bring myself to do is post this picture
of happier times.

All I can say after watching the season opener is....
oh dear, that was painful.

I've been kind of laughing at the tabloid covers...
but after watching the show, I can't laugh anymore.

What used to be a fun show to watch has just become a trainwreck.

I've always agreed with everyone that Kate is pretty hard on
Jon, and less than sensitive in her comments
but watchingthem do their best to raise
those cute kids made it interesting....

But now it's nothing but anger and resentment.

I wonder whether it is the fame, the money (have you seen that house???)
or the stress of it all....
But yikes....I'm not sure
I can bear to watch.


2 comments:

Katherine said...

Erin lives! I've missed you!

Team Leslie said...

No! I missed it....such a sad thing.