On April 5th we found out that we're having a GIRL!
Everyone had convinced me that I was having a boy
so I was really surprised.
Everyone had convinced me that I was having a boy
so I was really surprised.
Best of all, our little nugget is healthy and happy as a clam!
I told Brian to show me his really happy face...
but you be the judge.
I think this might be his crazy face.
Although....it reminds me of Avery's super excited
Zoo expression....
My friend Megan was probably the most surprised of all...
she was absolutely convinced that I was having a boy.
But baby S tricked her super NICU psychic powers!
Megan has been anxiously awaiting the news so she can start
crafting for this dear baby.
she was absolutely convinced that I was having a boy.
But baby S tricked her super NICU psychic powers!
Megan has been anxiously awaiting the news so she can start
crafting for this dear baby.
Next came the second big news of the day.
As soon as we left the ultrasound my mom and I headed
to buy something pink.
But before we even made it to the store we got the call
that our moving truck was here!
All our worldly possessions from storage in Texas had finally arrived!
The moving truck was too big to fit on our street
so they had to fill this smaller truck to unload at our house.
We put my mom to work marking off items...
We had at least three times as much stuff in storage
as we remembered.
But it is great to have our "real stuff".
What a crazy two years it has been.
We had at least three times as much stuff in storage
as we remembered.
But it is great to have our "real stuff".
What a crazy two years it has been.

4 comments:
B-dog, I love your "Avery Zoo Expression". It's perfect. Were you thinking "If I have a girl like her......!!!" I know, a little scary:) But fun.
Yay! A baby girl...I'm already thinking about all the things she and I are going to have fun doing together! B's crazy face cracks me up!
P.S. Lucky girl to have Mom around to help with the unpacking! She is a master at that...I know you were so glad to see your stuff.
Congratulations!!! xoxo
Post a Comment