Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sip and See

While in Texas, my mom hosted a lovely Sip and See
to introduce Paige to our Abilene friends.

Paige chatted with her guests...
and then promptly fell asleep.


But she woke up refreshed, energized
and ready to entertain her guests once more.



Then after a wardrobe change, an epic meltdown and a quick snack
she was back in business
to chat with the ladies once again.


2 comments:

Desiree B. said...

Sip and See such a cute idea for a party!!!

Jodi said...

I love all your updates! What a very special Christmas you had! I'm glad you updated. I've been dying to see the latest pics! You will love that "Little People" manger scene in the future. We use that every year, and it has been very helpful in teaching Mark. I think I need more info on that "epic meltdown" too!