What the heck happened to my blogging?
Uh, I don't know.
Here's a recap.
I took a Christmas card pic for Megan and Brick.
They love costumes.
Uh, I don't know.
Here's a recap.
I took a Christmas card pic for Megan and Brick.
They love costumes.
Megan offered to host a Christmas party for our class and suggested
"Tacky Christmas Sweaters" as the theme....
I highly recommend it...it was so much fun!
"Tacky Christmas Sweaters" as the theme....
I highly recommend it...it was so much fun!
Brick was dressed as Eddie from Christmas Vacation
and he somehow made it into every picture.
and he somehow made it into every picture.
Then came the snow days.
Then we flew home to Texas for the holidays!
But first we spent the weekend packing up our house and putting
all our worldly possessions in storage.
Travis, Amy, and Nathan are true lifesavers.
We could not have done it without them.
They helped with everything from big to small.
Wrapping and moving the furniture, carrying boxes, sorting stuff for Goodwill...
I just can not say thank you enough!!
Then we flew home to Texas for the holidays!
But first we spent the weekend packing up our house and putting
all our worldly possessions in storage.
Travis, Amy, and Nathan are true lifesavers.
We could not have done it without them.
They helped with everything from big to small.
Wrapping and moving the furniture, carrying boxes, sorting stuff for Goodwill...
I just can not say thank you enough!!
It did occur to me that I should bring some old, but warm clothes
for moving but alas my suitcase was bursting at the seams...
So this was my outfit for days on end...
dirty sweat pants and a wool coat.
Niiiice!
Here is Brian giving a firm thumbs down on the 29 foot
truck they gave us....it was a beast.
truck they gave us....it was a beast.
And here is our favorite little boy!!
Undoubtedly the sweetest Christmas gift...he made us a Space Needle
from Legos.
Such a smart, sweet boy.
We love you Nathan!
Undoubtedly the sweetest Christmas gift...he made us a Space Needle
from Legos.
Such a smart, sweet boy.
We love you Nathan!
Brian got a little violent...
And my parents told us that they are taking us all on an Alaskan cruise!
Can't wait!
Can't wait!

2 comments:
The tacky sweaters are awesome. I also love the dichotomy of the picture with your in-laws and the picture with your family! (Did I even use that word right? I don't attempt many big college words these days...) I'm behind on my blogging too. Hope to post some Christmas pics soon!
Looks like an awesome blossom Christmas and holidays! SOoooo sorry for our terrible phone tagging lately....really, it's bad. Miss y'all!
Post a Comment