Oh my WORD, that's a LOT of snow! Love your snow man! Is Seattle still as charming and amazing even when it's under a bunch of snow? I wouldn't know what to do with myself!
Wow! I've missed a lot, it's been awhile since I've checked your blog. How are you holding up in the snow? Hopefully by the time you read this you'll be home in nice, warm TX!! And you can have some real Mexican food, not tater tots - what!?!? Your poor toe! And people really cut down their own x-mas trees? Who knew?
What makes a couple of kids from Texas decide to pack their bags (and their Sleep Number mattress) and move to Seattle, Washington? A job and a dream...
5 comments:
Oh my WORD, that's a LOT of snow! Love your snow man! Is Seattle still as charming and amazing even when it's under a bunch of snow? I wouldn't know what to do with myself!
Never fear. Texas will not disappoint you - high of 73 on Saturday and 34 on Sunday. We are all about variety around here.
O.k., so your snow might beat our snow. Texas is definitely calling you....always!
how pretty! the other day clay and i were talking about how we wanted to come visit! next spring sound good?
jen
Wow! I've missed a lot, it's been awhile since I've checked your blog. How are you holding up in the snow? Hopefully by the time you read this you'll be home in nice, warm TX!! And you can have some real Mexican food, not tater tots - what!?!? Your poor toe! And people really cut down their own x-mas trees? Who knew?
Post a Comment