Saturday, April 11, 2009

Celebrate


A few good reasons to celebrate this week...

The SUN!!!

I turned in my application for Washington residency this week....
It's not that I'm turning my back on Texas...I just really really really
want in-state tuition!
So my friend Allison brought a little something to help me celebrate
the red state!


Megan busted out the Dixie cups, Maria brought chocolate
and well, it was the best lunch break ever.


And the cherry blossoms are in full bloom which
continue to take my breath away.

Have you ever wondered what Seattle-ites do
when the sun comes out?
They put on the tanks tops and pretend they're at the beach.

2 comments:

Team Leslie said...

What a great lunch break!! I love the last picture too!

Jodi said...

Beautiful cherry blossoms! Where are the NYC pics? We're off to A-town this weekend, can't wait for that six hour drive with an almost 2 year old!