Wednesday, March 18, 2009

In need of ideas

So how's it going?
We are packing up to leave town for New York on Friday.
I have a break between quarters next week
(Spring Break as an adult?? That's awesome!!)
so we are heading over to NYC to see my friend Vinoop
for a few days.

Here's Vinoop and I at his med school graduation three years ago...
I just realized you can share pics from
Shutterfly on Blogger which is pretty
darn handy!



1 pictures
View Album at Shutterfly

I'll be the first to admit that this quarter
has been pretty cush.
But this next quarter is going to be the anti-cush.
I have alot more classes and will get home
late a few nights during the week.

So I want to make some meals next week to freeze and
have handy for easy dinners.

But all I have so far is my mom's three bean chili and tortilla soup.

Do you have any ideas for meals that freeze well??

If Brian is in charge of meal planning for the next 10 weeks
I'm pretty sure we will be eating frozen burritos every night.
Sorry honey, I'm just being honest.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just bought a bload of Patio stock.

Unknown said...

I just had to ask my husband what he meant... Patio Frozen Burritos. Did anyone else get that?? I have this tortilla/black bean casserole that is HUGE and freezes well. You don't have to use the shredded cheese. It uses corn tortillas, green peppers, onion, tomatoes, garlic, cumin, black beans... Let me know if you're interested in the recipe. Whoa. Between all of these ideas, that's A LOT of beans...

Amy said...

That was my post. I was logged in as Trav accidentally...

Team Leslie said...

I'll try to get organized enough to send you some recipes. Such a sweet wife! Can't wait to hear about your NYC trip!!