I see alot of things at work that are really funny....
kids say such great, witty things and do the cutest things....
But in my line of work I also see alot of things
that fall squarely in the "not cool" category.
And last night I saw one of these
in use......
seriously Mom and Dad, not cool....
But this sighting led to me trying to explain
"Billy Bob teeth" to my coworkers...
I mean, they agreed this pacifier was gross, but
they looked at me all crazy like when I started talking about Billy Bob teeth....
Come on, ya'll....is this just a Texas thing??
"Billy Bob teeth" to my coworkers...
I mean, they agreed this pacifier was gross, but
they looked at me all crazy like when I started talking about Billy Bob teeth....
Come on, ya'll....is this just a Texas thing??


2 comments:
Oh. My. Word. Those are horrible. I don't know why I've been fortunate enough to avoid them this long, but this is the first I've seen or heard of these...
I agree-NOT COOL!
Post a Comment