Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day


We decided to take a quick trip this weekend to Lake Chelan in sunny Eastern Washington....
But alas, the locale that advertises "300 sunny days a year"....was rainy.
But we can't complain....there was great food, beautiful scenery and lots of wine.




Have you ever heard of a BBQ and wine special??
Well, Brian was super excited about it.


The golf course was gorgeous and we got several hours
of beautiful sunshine...









And then we watched the storm clouds roll in...
and brr....it got chilly!


This is Brian's girlfriend Deb.
She gave him the lowdown on each
hole and she loooooved Brian!




We even saw some local wildlife.
Who knew they liked wine?



I loved the sunsets over the lake.






Oh, Lake Chelan.




On the way home we stopped in Leavenworth,
Your Bavarian Getaway....
or so they say!
It was the cutest little town.





In other news...
this guy is....well, trying to kill us.
I'm sure it will be worth it in the end,
but right now I just want to punch him in the face.




And oddly enough, another guy I'd like to punch...or maybe just a firm slap.
I can't believe his interview is on Dateline tonight.
There just aren't words.


1 comment:

Team Leslie said...

Happy birthday Erin!! Those pictures are amazing. And you need to slow down w/ your P90X so you aren't tempted to whip up on me next time I see you....I'm scared.