Saturday, October 31, 2009

UW game


Last weekend we did some tailgating and
went to our first University of Washington football game.
Fun time with friends, but a horrible game.
We ate, we drank....
Two of the things we do best!



We laughed at the real students....when did they get so young?



Even Brian got some UW school spirit....



The stadium is right on Lake Washington and so pretty...




We had a good time even though our team lost miserably.



Here's the Dawg mobile....that sadly only got to make
one touchdown lap.


3 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh, aren't we old? I love when I tell current college kids that I graduated in '01 and they look at me like I might as well be 65!

Team Leslie said...

Cute pictures!

Amy said...

Too fun! We're excited that College Gameday is going to be at Amon Carter this weekend! We're bummed because the game got sold out, but we're actually considering going to the bowl game this year for TCU!