So...whatcha been up to lately?
I've been asking myself that question alot lately....
What HAVE I been doing?
This fall is flying past and I don't have much to show for it.
Unless you find a paper about infant colic exciting.....
I spend almost every day off during the week at the school
library doing just this....
I've been asking myself that question alot lately....
What HAVE I been doing?
This fall is flying past and I don't have much to show for it.
Unless you find a paper about infant colic exciting.....
I spend almost every day off during the week at the school
library doing just this....
And this is my partner in crime Megan.
Our husbands are convinced we are working on some
never-ending group project but no....
Library time is just alot more fun with a buddy!
And well, the library keeps us focused and productive
and most importantly,
prevents us from laying down and taking a nap.
Our big excitement for the day is heading over to the hospital
cafeteria for a California Turkey Bacon sandwich....sad, I know.

4 comments:
california turkey sandwich....sad hilight erin. oh wait, my hilight of the day...changing about 8 poopy diapers. hmmm. that turkey sandwich is sounding goooooood!!!
jen
At first I was like, 'That's not a bad highlight to the day!' Then I re-read it and saw that it's from the hospital cafeteria... Wah. Wah.
Good times at the library! And sadly, I think I would find the subject of infant colic interesting!! Tell me what you learn!
Well, y'all are the cutest library nerds I know!!
Post a Comment