What a great trip to Texas we had!
It was a super quick trip, crammed full of family and friends,
and we enjoyed every minute of it...
First a fun wedding.
Oh yes...and snow??!
It was a super quick trip, crammed full of family and friends,
and we enjoyed every minute of it...
First a fun wedding.
Oh yes...and snow??!
Then we got to see my family and my mom
gave us our first baby outfit.
Baby onesies are about the cutest thing ever.
It was wrapped in pink and blue paper...
she just wanted us to know that she's
not biased one way or the other.
gave us our first baby outfit.
Baby onesies are about the cutest thing ever.
It was wrapped in pink and blue paper...
she just wanted us to know that she's
not biased one way or the other.
As a surprise bonus we also got to see Jeff and Michelle
and they gave us the official first baby Nebraska gear.
Made Brian proud.
Then we got to see Alison and Mike's new house...
It is adorable! Thanks for the tour!
We also got to see my aunt Karen, cousin Mike, his wife Nikki and their
two kids...it was a mini-family reunion!
I do love Texas and of course most of all I love the people there.

3 comments:
How wonderful E!! I am so glad you got to come home!! I love the pic of Al saying hi to the baby!! Keep posting more belly pics!!!!
Great pix Erin! So glad you & the Berg had a good Texas visit. Next time, I hope it includes us:) We miss you.
You look great!! Yea for baby bellies!!
Post a Comment