We are officially moved!
The new house is officially a disaster
but all of our stuff is here....somewhere.
Overall the move went great.
I do have to admit that my contribution was
significantly less than Brian's....
I did alot of "coach bossing".
The new house is officially a disaster
but all of our stuff is here....somewhere.
Overall the move went great.
I do have to admit that my contribution was
significantly less than Brian's....
I did alot of "coach bossing".
We said goodbye to E407...
and it was a just a little bit sad because this was
a great home to us for 2 years.
It's been such an adventure and it was fun
downsizing for a few years.
That overlooks a beautiful golf course.
I absolutely love this cherry blossom tree in our front yard.
The cherry blossoms are one of the greatest
things about a Seattle spring.
These pink buds just make me happy.
We have a neighborhood watch too...
this black cat likes to sit across the street and watch
our house.
I'm not superstitious....I just don't trust cats.
this black cat likes to sit across the street and watch
our house.
I'm not superstitious....I just don't trust cats.

No comments:
Post a Comment