Love it!! You are so freakin' cute prego!! I couldn't be more thrilled for you! Chandler says to tell Baby Girl S (her future best bud) hi! Hope you are feeling well....you're getting so close! And be grateful you don't live in the TX heat for this part of you pregnancy! :)
What makes a couple of kids from Texas decide to pack their bags (and their Sleep Number mattress) and move to Seattle, Washington? A job and a dream...
4 comments:
Love it!! You are so freakin' cute prego!! I couldn't be more thrilled for you! Chandler says to tell Baby Girl S (her future best bud) hi! Hope you are feeling well....you're getting so close! And be grateful you don't live in the TX heat for this part of you pregnancy! :)
I love it! You look great! I can't wait to see the 30 and beyond week pics. Hopefully you won't have a 40+ week pic like me!
Woohoo...GROW Erin!!!
You look awesome Erin! Grow baby grow!
Post a Comment