Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Home stretch


I drew a little sun this week to commemorate that the week of heat
had ended and we had survived.

I can't complain about several days of gorgeous sunshine....
but oh dear, with my broken internal thermostat and no A/C...
it wasn't pretty.
Brian came to recognize the tank top and boxer shorts
as a warning signal to move the pregnant lady
to a cooler location...


And dear 35 weeks was the one where I just couldn't stop crying...
about everything, about nothing.
Glad to see that week end too.


And now here we are in the home stretch!
I think it's going to be a good week!


1 comment:

Jodi said...

Whoo hoo! Home stretch here we come! You look great, glad some of the heat has ended. Wow, it's getting so close. Call if you need anything and spend lots of time resting, putting your feet up and making Brian do stuff for you for the next 4 weeks!