I discovered today that one of the joys of moving to another state is that people don't know your history...
I had to work today and we had some free time so we did a little improvement project for the unit...we redid a dry erase board that we use...it involved making new magnets...henceforth
cutting was required...
And what do you use to cut when you work in the hospital???
A scalpel, duh!
And these fools don't know my history with sharp objects...
About a year ago there was an unfortunate incidence with a kitchen knife, a zuccini and my thumb...
So Brian has ban me from using sharp object around the house...
But like I said...
these fools don't know that!!!
I had to work today and we had some free time so we did a little improvement project for the unit...we redid a dry erase board that we use...it involved making new magnets...henceforth
cutting was required...
And what do you use to cut when you work in the hospital???
A scalpel, duh!
And these fools don't know my history with sharp objects...
About a year ago there was an unfortunate incidence with a kitchen knife, a zuccini and my thumb...
So Brian has ban me from using sharp object around the house...
But like I said...
these fools don't know that!!!
I came out from work tonight to find this...
Ahem...excuse me Mr. Suburban but I think you are parked just a wee bit too close to my car...

4 comments:
Wow, that may be the closest parking job I've ever seen!
Mike says you should have used that scalpel on the surburban's tires! Ha ha!
Glad there was no bloodshed with your work project! Course you would have been in good hands :o)
Erin has a crazed look in her eyes with that scalpel in her hand! I am scared! -Tejal
E -
I tried sending you the pics and I the email address I have for you doesn't work...send me your new one....this is the only way i have to get you without bugging you again tonight..
jen_flahive@hotmail.com
thanks
jen
Post a Comment