Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cry baby tool

This definetly looks like a happy ending, right?


Give me a break.
So unfortunately the Bachelor has stolen an hour of my life
that I will never get back.
I thought the second ATFR was boring and tragic.
So they are happy in love.
Good for you Jason and Molly.
Now leave me alone.

My problem is this.
He chose Melissa but when they went back to
normal life, "things felt different."
Judging from the fact that no other Bachelor/ Bachelorette
couples last in the real world
(except of course Ryan and Trista)
I'd say that having second thoughts once you are
back to real life is just the way it goes.

So instead of just accepting that their relationship
wasn't cut out for life outside of the camera,
he chose to focus on what he could have had with Molly.
And believe that all would be right in the world if he
had just chosen her.
The grass is always greener Jason.

And just because you shed some tears
and gave us a lame speech about your 'no regrets' motto
does not make it right.

And breaking up with Melissa on TV?
Inexcusable Jason.
That officially makes you a tool.

Will Seattle welcome him back?
We'll have to wait and see....



2 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh, he is such a knob!! I agree, the on TV breakup was just inexcusable. I actually wondered if maybe the second after the rose would show him ending up with Deanna! I think the guy's got problems and obviously have relationship issues. Urgh!

Team Leslie said...

Jodi, what's a knob? I'm not familiar with your verbiage.