Jason, it's official. You are a bastard.
A cry-baby bastard.

I'm just not sure what to say.
I like the finale.
but the next part....oh that was just awful.
It was awkward and bizarre.
A few of my favorite moments -
Melissa muttering "you bastard."
Christ Harrison (ever the smooth operator):
"Just to recap....you are breaking it off......
with Melissa......
and you are going to pursue....
a chance.....a shot.......with Molly."
Jason saying,
"It's not the coolest or classiest thing to do in the world but
you can't control what is inside you."
I get that he was upset in the other episodes and
that led him to shed a few tears.
Fine.
But when he busted out the tears
whilst breaking up with Melissa....
I just wanted to slap him.
The days for tears have passed dear Jason.
I was handling the whole thing OK...until Molly started kissing him.
Then I just got disgusted...
Her words were saying, "We still have alot to talk about..."
But her lips were saying "Let's not talk, let's just make out."
And the show tomorrow?
I'm pretty sure that Jason is going to come out and
say Oooops my bad.....
and try to hook it up with Melissa again.
WHAT is this guys' problem??
He had this golden opportunity and he royally screwed it up.
I just watched the news and they had this story....
Oh and I just found this....who knew that Chris Harrison blogs?
Please tell me your thoughts!!!
Ok, now I'm really going to bed.
Oh crap, I lied. Here's one more....it's pretty funny.
I like the finale.
but the next part....oh that was just awful.
It was awkward and bizarre.
A few of my favorite moments -
Melissa muttering "you bastard."
Christ Harrison (ever the smooth operator):
"Just to recap....you are breaking it off......
with Melissa......
and you are going to pursue....
a chance.....a shot.......with Molly."
Jason saying,
"It's not the coolest or classiest thing to do in the world but
you can't control what is inside you."
I get that he was upset in the other episodes and
that led him to shed a few tears.
Fine.
But when he busted out the tears
whilst breaking up with Melissa....
I just wanted to slap him.
The days for tears have passed dear Jason.
I was handling the whole thing OK...until Molly started kissing him.
Then I just got disgusted...
Her words were saying, "We still have alot to talk about..."
But her lips were saying "Let's not talk, let's just make out."
And the show tomorrow?
I'm pretty sure that Jason is going to come out and
say Oooops my bad.....
and try to hook it up with Melissa again.
WHAT is this guys' problem??
He had this golden opportunity and he royally screwed it up.
I just watched the news and they had this story....
Oh and I just found this....who knew that Chris Harrison blogs?
Please tell me your thoughts!!!
Ok, now I'm really going to bed.
Oh crap, I lied. Here's one more....it's pretty funny.

2 comments:
All I have to say is that Jason needs to MAN UP!
Here's another article...
http://shoptalk.dmagazine.com/2009/03/03/the-bachelor-finale-jason-is-the-devil/
I seriously love your blogs. You really need to go into journalism....really.
I agree with everything you said. And I vow to NEVER watch this stupid show again.
Post a Comment