Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bergs, Burbs....and a baby bump


I think I was the last one to know that I do indeed have a baby bump.
But this week's picture....well it convinced me.


Though pregnancy is not currently being good to me, I have faith
that we'll get back on good terms very soon!

With a new baby in mind we decided we needed more space...
so we're headed to the 'burbs!
This is the great rent house we found and I am so excited
to move in next week.



Last night we went to a housewarming party for our Texas friend
Kevin and his girlfriend Cristin.
It was a Wine and Cheese party which sounded like fun.

Except for a preggo girl and a lactose intolerant guy...
we weren't quite sure how
that would turn out.

But they turned out to be the most thoughtful hosts and accommodated
the "special" guests like us.
So I enjoyed a virgin cocktail and
B had some dairy-free homemade tomato soup...

I ate for two and B drank for two, so we both left happy!
And it wasn't just any old cheese....they are serious cheese people!
I had the best grilled cheese ever.



And here's our gracious host grating the cheese for my sandwich...



And I finished the night with a huge, delicious chocolate chip cookie.
What more can I ask for?

8 comments:

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...

You have the cutest little baby bump ever!

Jodi said...

Yea! Love the baby bump! And what a great house, I can't wait to hear all about that too!

Sunni at The Flying Mum said...

Congratulations, Erin! I didn't know, but I just happened to mosey on over to your blog tonight. Yay--so excited for y'all!

Team Leslie said...

Cutest baby bump ever! Cutest rent house ever! And glad you enjoyed the wine (B, with your drinking problem) and cheese (mommy-to-be). So much change & excitement going on for you guys right now:)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I love seeing you with a bump!! So fun! And OMG...that house looks awesome! I can't wait to come stay there next fall and meet your little munchkin too!! That is okay, right! Love how I invite myself over! But, you are gonna need my expertise at parenting! HA!! So happy for you and B!! I so cannot wait to find out the sex of this little Sundberg!
jen

J+C=JA+CV+TA said...

wow! congrats! i didn't know. so exciting!

Lathan, Lauren, Logan, London said...

That house is adorable!

Love the baby bump :)