Friday, October 17, 2008

Blog it out *****

So yeaaaahhh.........it's been awhile.

It seems that I have been so busy stressing out about school
that I haven't been able to sit down and blog it out.

But I am much better now.
Just when I thought I was on the verge of losing my mind,
I suddenly got a grip on things.

School is horribly wonderful.
Wonderful because my classes are interesting and I like my classmates....
horrible because sometimes it is just so overwhelming.
Sometimes I just feel like I can never learn all this, like it will never come together....
I don't remember how I ever kept 6 classes straight in undergrad
but it is not coming back to me!

The only thing I have come up with is just to take it one day at a time...
if I start thinking about next week or next month I get totally stressed out and loose my cool.
So Today it is!

I got my new camera a couple months ago and I (OK, Brian) finally figured
out how to download them...yeah!!!

We took a ferry ride to Bainbridge.....



This is an optimistic way to look at it....


Are you wondering what people in Seattle do when the sun
does actually come out?
I found out....

Unfortunately.



And finally I am just in total awe of the changing leaves...



Happy Fall!!


3 comments:

Team Leslie said...

Welcome back Erin!! I'm so sorry things are so crazy for you now. But, you're right....one day at a time....AND, know that you rock, sister! we love you.

Amy said...

I'm envious of your leaves!! There's this one strip of road that sometimes has pretty leaves and I keep waiting. I think they are getting tan-ish! Woo hoo!

Pat said...

The foliage looks beautiful, thats a nice treat. Is that guy really sunbathing on top of that picnic table?