There are alot of things in life that I am not sure of....
But there are a few things that I do know.
The first is that
There is nothing better than a baby in shoes!
This week I found something that might just be better:
a dog in a winter vest.
Ridiculously cute.
But there are a few things that I do know.
The first is that
There is nothing better than a baby in shoes!
This week I found something that might just be better:
a dog in a winter vest.
Ridiculously cute.
Another thing that I know for sure is that
Katherine's 12 Days of Tacky Christmas is cracking me up....
Except for a tiny snow globe that my mom sent us,
we have absolutely zero Christmas decorations.
But we still have holiday cheer!
We went to Brian's work Christmas party on Saturday night
and it was so much fun.
I have never been to a nice office Christmas party but have always
wanted to...and I got my wish this year!
It was lovely...a great dinner, a live band, door prizes....
Katherine's 12 Days of Tacky Christmas is cracking me up....
Except for a tiny snow globe that my mom sent us,
we have absolutely zero Christmas decorations.
But we still have holiday cheer!
We went to Brian's work Christmas party on Saturday night
and it was so much fun.
I have never been to a nice office Christmas party but have always
wanted to...and I got my wish this year!
It was lovely...a great dinner, a live band, door prizes....
We came out of the party to find everything covered in snow, it was beautiful.
The weather was horrible, but we decided to head downtown anyway.
And got the most amazing glimpse of the Space Needle in the snow.
It's so cold this week....I am refusing to leave the house until it gets
above freezing.
Texas is calling my name!
Although I hear it has been really cold there too, dang it!
above freezing.
Texas is calling my name!
Although I hear it has been really cold there too, dang it!

1 comment:
I am so glad you are enjoying Tackyfest. Let me know where your Texas travels are taking you. I would love to see you.
Post a Comment