Saturday, December 6, 2008

Outwitted


Thank you for the kind comments!

My final today went really well and
I was happy with how it turned out.
I was super nervous (is it hot in here or is it just me??)


Although, I have to say that in the end I think I was outwitted by a two year old.
Just when I thought I had out guessed, out gamed him....

He was really cooperative during the exam
and we were almost done...
I had him hop down from the exam table for one last thing.

We were going to play "fun games!!" like walking, hopping, jumping, walking like a duck...
Just a few final things to assess...

But as he was getting off the table he spied a bucket of toys
wedged under the chair,
and the rest is history.
His eyes lit up like "JACKPOT!!"

He refused to do anything else.
I walked, hopped, flew like an airplane...
Begged, bribed....
and he just looked at me like 'crazy woman, can't you see I'm busy?'

So we called it a day.

I decided to let the two year old win that battle.




2 comments:

Team Leslie said...

Well....great story.....good memories:) That's what's important.

Dani Smith said...

Sounds awesome! Have you watched the video yet??