Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tune in


Oh, the Bachelor.
I was looking for a picture of him with the girls in Seattle but struck out...
so I chose this...
What I believe is the most awkward pic of him I have seen...



I loved and hated the Seattle episode.

Loved it because Seattle is a gorgeous city.
It made me want to move there, they made it look so great.

But hated it....because of the houseboat.

I've talked to Nat and Al and I was so glad to hear that they were
suspicious of the houseboat.
Because I really didn't want to rain on everyone's parade.
But he does not live on that houseboat.

Wrong lake. Wrong guy.

It just really annoyed me that they pretended that was
his house....I mean is reality TV no longer reality??
I know...but I like to think that it is....

And last week...the crazy families....oh my!!

But did you see the preview where they show him crying?
I am so not OK with that...
I am all about the. most. dramatic. rose. ceremony. ever....
but you made the poor guy cry??????

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Erin, Thanks so much for the fantastic Seattle insight! L-O-V-E it. I also loved when you pointed out that this is SUPPOSED to be reality. What the heck? I want to see the real deal. Happy watching tonight.
Sarah

Alison said...

Ok, I'm not even sure where to start, but the crying tonight really pushed me over the edge. Looks like there is more to come of it - oh goody! And Chris Harrison was totally reaching with his "the most dramatic DEPARTURE ever" line - seriously?? I've decided that he is just awkward all the time. Why can't I stop watching this show??? It is a freaking train wreck.

Team Leslie said...

Hilarious.
Agree, agree, agree with all comments. We must stop watching this show.

Sarah said...

Erin- please keep us posted on any other Seattle insights! -Sarah