Monday, February 2, 2009

What's up Seattle



I can't wait for The Bachelor tonight....

He is bringing the girls to Seattle!! I can't wait to see where they go!

I've not been a serious watcher this season but I just found out
last week that he is from Kirkland, and people
have been seeing him around our neighborhood lately.

So now I'm a fan.

Brian absolutely hates the show, but maybe I can
even convince him to watch a little bit tonight.....

5 comments:

Alison said...

Just this once I think Chris Harrison might have actually been right...I think it was the most emotional rose ceremony EVER!

Anonymous said...

Ok - I only watched b/c I read your blog..thanks for reminding me! I am so into it now! It made me want to visit Seattle!! Seriously...this late spring sound good?? Anything before Sept sounds good to me!!!
jen

Team Leslie said...

I get hooked on the Bachelor every time I watch the 1st show of a season....it's just too hard not to watch. And I really do like Jason - he seems like a pretty good guy....must be since he's from Kirkland. I've wondered if there's lots of hype up there.

Jodi said...

Oh, I'm so sad I missed this week! Especially if it really was the most dramatic rose ceremony ever!

Dani Smith said...

Did you like it?