No...not Jillian!!!

I DVR'ed the Bachelor last night so today I was excited
to get to watch it....
but I am distraught about how it ended.
At first I was a Molly fan but now I am full-fledged
Jillian-lover....and I could not believe he sent her home.
But here are a few thoughts about the episode...
feel free to disagree where needed.
#1. New Zealand is gorgeous....it is my new dream destination.
#2. Is it just me....or was there alot of hot-tub making out last night?
Is it always like that and I have just forgotten?
Whoa...I was speechless.
#2a. And on that note....did you see him and Jillian in the hot tub?
That did not look like two "best friends"....
#3. Each new season they try to mix things up a little to make it
interesting....so WHY have they never changed the fantasy suite card....
it is so predictable and ridiculous.
Or why even have the card at this late stage?
It is a waste of paper.
Why not just say "Ok, let's head on up to the fantasy suite now...."
to get to watch it....
but I am distraught about how it ended.
At first I was a Molly fan but now I am full-fledged
Jillian-lover....and I could not believe he sent her home.
But here are a few thoughts about the episode...
feel free to disagree where needed.
#1. New Zealand is gorgeous....it is my new dream destination.
#2. Is it just me....or was there alot of hot-tub making out last night?
Is it always like that and I have just forgotten?
Whoa...I was speechless.
#2a. And on that note....did you see him and Jillian in the hot tub?
That did not look like two "best friends"....
#3. Each new season they try to mix things up a little to make it
interesting....so WHY have they never changed the fantasy suite card....
it is so predictable and ridiculous.
Or why even have the card at this late stage?
It is a waste of paper.
Why not just say "Ok, let's head on up to the fantasy suite now...."
#4. I'm not saying that the fantasy suite things isn't just a bit trashy...
but I am actually glad that it has evolved to the point where
it is all more honest.
Remember in the old days when it was a big question if she would go
and what exactly happened in the suite....
#5. Did you notice when he was in the hot tub with Jillian
and he says he is so glad to
finally be alone with only him and her?
I just wanted to laugh out loud...
has he convinced himself that the camera and sound guys
aren't there?
#6. And lastly...why do I fall for it every time and believe that this time
is different and he has truly found the love of his life that
will last forever?
but I am actually glad that it has evolved to the point where
it is all more honest.
Remember in the old days when it was a big question if she would go
and what exactly happened in the suite....
#5. Did you notice when he was in the hot tub with Jillian
and he says he is so glad to
finally be alone with only him and her?
I just wanted to laugh out loud...
has he convinced himself that the camera and sound guys
aren't there?
#6. And lastly...why do I fall for it every time and believe that this time
is different and he has truly found the love of his life that
will last forever?

4 comments:
I heart Jillian, too! I was sad last night...
#1-YES! Amazing.
#2-LOTS of hot-hot tub last night!
#2a-Especially with Jillian! Definitely seemed like the hottest tub! Didn't look like best friends to me either!
#3-I am so with you on changing up the fantasy suite card...I guess till offering makes it respectful, but it is getting silly.
#6-Each season I hope it will last forever...so I guess there is a romantic side to me. :)
Wish we could watch it together in Cobblestone-wouldn't that be fun?!
Amen sister! This Bachelor season has definitely reeled us in!
Really, really....I've got to stop watching this show. It's just too much.
Agree x6. How in the world could he say there was no chemistry after that hot tub scene?? PLEASE! How can he kiss that many girls?? That would gross me out to know he just kissed another girl and then trying to kiss me--yucko! Maybe Jillian will be the next Bachelorette!?! Erin, I love your Bachelor update every week...keep them coming. I can't wait to watch tomorrow night!!
Post a Comment