Sunday, February 22, 2009

A little mish-mash, a little Bachelor talk


Some random thoughts before I launch into my Bachelor thought
of the day....

I ate lunch with Brian this week at his favorite
workday lunch spot...
Is there a better name for a restaurant???


After my clinical yesterday we headed to a restaurant
called the Capital Club.....Tapas...yum!!
My Spanish tutor Amy was having a birthday party
and invited us, it was so much fun.

Here is me with Amy and one of her friends...



The weather this week has been gorgeous.
Still cold but we have actually seen the glorious sun
for several days in a row!!
It has been wonderful.
I've been trying to get out and enjoy the sun
at least a little bit everyday...
Today we didn't even wear coats when we were out and about!

Sadly, it's not spring.
It's just what I believe is a little mental health break...




So on to the Bachelor...
My sister sent me this link...this guy has a serious
conspiracy theory about how the show turns out.
Don't read it if you don't want to know....

But this guy's theory raises the question...
#1. How does this guy have the time to devote
to investigating and forming said theories?

And I must say that if Jason....well, does what this theory
says he will, then I think I will be done with him.
Who does that????

Are you excited about tomorrow night's show?
I just want to skip the Women Tell All and go straight
to the finale. I mean tell us already!!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

I just read the conspiracy theory & OH NO HE DIDN'T!!! If he does, then the last several weeks of Monday nights will have been wasted. Boo Jason! I'm hoping the theory will be wrong.

Jodi said...

Ok, so now I'm getting nervous after skimming the conspiracy theory! Tomorrow will definitely be a nail bitter! And come on, who would seriously come up with a conspiracy theory about the bachelor???