Here is what my sweet Paige thinks of her weekly photo shoots....
On Wednesday night Grandma and Grandpa Sundberg
flew in from Texas....
And Paige has loved every minute of their visit.
They literally hold her all day long which she loves....
They don't like it when I make her have daily tummy time...
She screams when I make her do it, but...
it's important so we soldier through...
and the grandparents stand by ready to scoop her up when it's done!
This has been her glorious life for the past few days...
being held all snugly while someone holds her pacifier in...
being held all snugly while someone holds her pacifier in...

2 comments:
Man, Paige is living the life lately! Love seeing her with Grandma and Grandpa - they are just beaming! That tummy time sure does tick her off...good thing she is getting lots of snuggles!
Ah...glad she's enjoying being held, and I'm sure you're liking not being the one having to do it. The nursery looks great too! Never fear, she will eventually sleep in her crib!
Post a Comment