All mammal babies come out looking like dad, then slowly change into looking more like mom. It's a scientific fact...so that the dad's don't eat the babies. True story.
It is a true story, I've hear it also..it's like natures paternity test. Anyways I thought she looked like Brian until I saw the baby pics.. She looks like her mama, With a touch of Brian. By the way Briana baby pic made me giggle, in a good way of course, it's so damn cute:))
What makes a couple of kids from Texas decide to pack their bags (and their Sleep Number mattress) and move to Seattle, Washington? A job and a dream...
6 comments:
Oh my gosh...she's looking more like you I think Erin. But still like Brian too. So, just a perfect mix:)
I think she's a good mix! The pictures of the nursery are adorable too!
All mammal babies come out looking like dad, then slowly change into looking more like mom. It's a scientific fact...so that the dad's don't eat the babies. True story.
I actually might agree with Anonymous...I've heard that before! I think she looks mostly like Brian with a little hint of Erin!
It is a true story, I've hear it also..it's like natures
paternity test. Anyways I thought she looked
like Brian until I saw the baby pics.. She looks
like her mama, With a touch of Brian. By the way
Briana baby pic made me giggle, in a good way
of course, it's so damn cute:))
I mean Brians baby pic:)
Post a Comment