Monday, September 27, 2010

Two months

Two months ago today....
We found out that SURPRISE!!....Paige was on her way!
We headed straight over to the hospital to be admitted
and here we are before it all began.
Do we look as shocked/ nervous / excited as we really were??



The funny thing is that right after we took this picture Brian raced
home to get our stuff...
and I was so nervous the whole time he gone,
which was probably only an hour and a half.
I thought that any minute POW! I might pop out little Paige.

Little did we know...that we had boat loads of time until
she arrived!

And here are some pictures of Paige's very first bath in the hospital...
I've always wanted to show you these because they are some of my favorites.
I didn't go to watch her first bath so I love looking at the pictures
and I can tell that they took such good care of my girl.


And this is my most favorite of all.
The nurse is combing her hair and she just looks
so peaceful and relaxed.
I just love it.


And then here is our clean baby, happy under the warming lights.


Happy two month birthday miss P!!

No comments: