Be careful what you wish for....
I have been wishing for sunshine for four months and thinking of little else for the past few weeks....
Well, it has officially arrived in all it's glory!
Starting last Saturday, with the first official day of summer, we have had consistently sunny and nice days...
The kind of 70 degree days where you can sit outside, walk around and it just feels good.
But for the third day in a row today has been downright hot.
I have sweat dripping down my forehead as I write this.
It's only 83 but it feels like 90 to me!
Have I become that much of a wimp since leaving Texas?
The big problem is that our apartment has no A/C...so it pretty much feels the same inside as it does outside. We haven't complained much because we have just been so grateful for the sunshine but tonight we finally admitted,
It's really hot and miserable in here.
We walked down to the beach tonight and we amazed by all the boats...
Well, it has officially arrived in all it's glory!
Starting last Saturday, with the first official day of summer, we have had consistently sunny and nice days...
The kind of 70 degree days where you can sit outside, walk around and it just feels good.
But for the third day in a row today has been downright hot.
I have sweat dripping down my forehead as I write this.
It's only 83 but it feels like 90 to me!
Have I become that much of a wimp since leaving Texas?
The big problem is that our apartment has no A/C...so it pretty much feels the same inside as it does outside. We haven't complained much because we have just been so grateful for the sunshine but tonight we finally admitted,
It's really hot and miserable in here.
We walked down to the beach tonight and we amazed by all the boats...
The coolest spot in the joint...
The only place that has A/C is the lobby so this is what I may resort to later tonight....
The only place that has A/C is the lobby so this is what I may resort to later tonight....

4 comments:
Is that normal?!? Not to have AC? I couldn't do it....just couldn't. You're a winner just for trying.
Get ready for S.A. 1/2 in November. Guess what?! M'lissa is doing it too! It's a party for sure!
83 without AC is definitely hot. It'll be 78 in the house WITH the AC and I'll still be pissy about having to boil water for dinner etc. That kind of hot reminds me of being 8 months pregnant in August and desperately wetting my hair and sitting under the fan just to cool off!
I bet the 10 Starbucks in a 1 mile radius from you have A/C you could partake for the price of a Frappacino. :)
It is very hot! Bryant and I missed you during the race! Team Try will try again!-Tejal
Post a Comment