Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Clothing optional

I woke up yesterday ecstatic to get up & go
to my clinical placement in the ENT clinic.

Hmm...ready to save the world one set of ear tubes
at a time??

Nope. Just happy that I was going to a place with
glorious A/C.

It is so freakin' HOT.

I can deal with the hot days but I am struggling
with the balmy nights.

Turns out the gym is the coolest spot in town....if only I could sleep here!



A friend suggested we blanket ourselves in wet towels
and alas, I actually tried it last night in a fit of desperation.
And it helped a little.

We finally got some good rest last night...yay!

But the newspaper asked this....
Could Wednesday be Seattle's Hottest Day Ever?

But I promise, Hawks', it is supposed to start cooling
off on Friday....so we'll be OK this weekend.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Move back to the south, everything is air conditioned here.!

Amy said...

The irony is that we're leaving 80 degree weather to come up to 90s! We've also had rain every single day this week... It's been nice, but the pool has been too cold for us to swim!

Jodi said...

Sorry it's so hot! We're dying here in Houston too, but at least we have AC! By the way, I'm so proud of you for doing that interview for Univision! Muy bien!

Team Leslie said...

Ugh!! I agree with your mommy. But stay until we can come visit.