Well, I'm still here...for one more day.
Apparently I was misinformed I thought the a%* kicking started today but it's not until tomorrow.....
I was psyched this morning....
I got up early so I would be on time, ate a PB&J sandwich for protein and headed to the Heritage club house at o' dark-thirty.
WELL....Gene's daughter met us there (she could definetly beat me up) and gave us a little orientation...
basically she said, sign these papers, here are some guidelines..
come back tomorrow to get your a%^ kicked!
We didn't even workout today!
I was home by 6 AM...did a few push ups and sit ups out of pure fear and then got ready for work.
Overall, it was a little bit of a letdown.
But Brian reminded me, 'Don't be disappointed, you'll have plenty of chances to get your butt kicked, just you wait."

No comments:
Post a Comment