So here's a picture of the infamous Chase....I love this guy! On Saturday I went over to visit him and say thank you for the flowers and he never ceases to amaze me....this time his mouth and teeth were totally blue from what else? a blue candycane!
Unfortunately, he eats more candy and fast food than any child should...but he's a good kid.
I told Brian, "Chase is going to be one of the 'cool' kids in school...and probably one of the kids that will beat up our kids!"
To which Mike mumbled, "and stain resistant"
To which Brian said, "and non-stick".
Before my parents left on Sunday, my mom kindly asked if there was anything they could do to help us before they went home.
I came up with this great idea....iron the kitchen curtains!
Every night as we eat dinner I stare at the curtains and think, "WHY are they so wrinkled?" We ironed them before we hung them and then another time and they are still really wrinkled....it turned out to be quite the chore but we got it done and they look much better.

1 comment:
That pic of you and Mike is priceless! The look on your face cracks me up!
Post a Comment