Just so everyone knows....
I'M PRETTY SURE I MIGHT DIE TOMORROW MORNING....
I start fitness boot camp tomorrow morning at 05:30 led by a retired Marine named Gene Calvin (so if I don't make it, you know who to blame!).
There will be cardio, weights and anything else painful that he can think of.
I've been joking, telling people that I'm skeered and that I may die but then I was filling out the "release of liability" and found this statement...
"I also understand that cardiovascular exercise, weight lifting, and flexibility, including the use of equipment, are potentially hazardous activities. I realize that my participation in these activities have risk of injury, including but not limited to soft tissue injury, muscle soreness, joint stress and even possibility of death..."
I'm all for getting in shape but please don't hurt my soft tissues!!!!
And hopefully my injuries will be limited to muscle soreness and will not include death....
I will keep you posted but I am officially skeeeeeeeeeeered!
Last night I had Brian take a BEFORE bikini picture
(including the required hands-on-hip angry frown)...and here it is...
JUST KIDDING!!!!
You'll never see that picture! You'll only see the amazing AFTER picture when I've had a complete makeover including a fabulous fake tan!!

No comments:
Post a Comment