After a long, exhausting day of apartment searching (and finally finding success) Sean took us on a mini-sight seeing tour....I insisted we stop by the original Starbucks at Pike's Place...
This picture is from the lake looking back at our new apartments....
The scenery is definetly different.....I have a love/hate relationship with all the lush trees...beautiful to look at but not sure how my allergies will do..
We got a Garmin GPS in our rent car and that turned out to be the best money spent on the whole trip. We somehow still managed to get a wee bit lost on our way to the University of Washington, but I mean really does she have to get so rude and condescending??
We hit a rough spot with our GPS when straight out of the airport she failed to mention that she was not connected to the satellite and tried to take us south to Portland.....
So when we stopped to get out and eat lunch we put her in the console so she wouldn't get stolen but decided she was pissed about that....warning the following clip may contain foul language.

2 comments:
I can't believe your apartment is so close to the beach! It looks so beautiful there. I love the videos! Sounds like Brian and the GPS have some making up to do!
Oops...did I say beach? I meant to say lake...
Post a Comment