I live to blog another day....
Gene wasn't at boot camp again today, but his daughter led us through the workout.
The weather was good so we had class outside which was nice, just a little weird being so early and so dark...I wouldn't know the other people in the class if I saw them, because it was so dark we could hardly see each other.
We did 2 min sets of pushups, jumping jacks, bicep curls, lateral raises, arm circles....
it was a good workout but not a killer.
Will I regret saying that??
At the end we ran a lap around the clubhouse area (I think it's about half a mile) and then walked another lap. I was totally having flashbacks of PE class...
I followed the eating plan pretty much today, although after dinner I announced to Brian that I would be eating a piece of delicious coffee cake and he couldn't stop me!!
On my way home tonight the sky was beautiful...I tried to get a few pictures but I don't recommend driving and taking pics so this is the best one!

1 comment:
Glad that you lived to post another day...that does sound an awful lot like PE! Ugh!
Post a Comment