After weeks of waiting and trying to be patient....
just when I was losing hope....
the sun came out today!
We had the most beautiful day for sightseeing....
We started out with brunch at Salty's, can't beat that!
just when I was losing hope....
the sun came out today!
We had the most beautiful day for sightseeing....
We started out with brunch at Salty's, can't beat that!
Then we headed for a drive along Alki Beach...
The weather was nice, I would even say it was "warm"...
But look at this...you would have thought we were in South Padre in the heat of the summer...
Is that a bathing suit I see???
And then we headed downtown to Pike's market and there we saw a sure sign of spring...
rows and rows of gorgeous tulips...
Just when I thought I knew for sure that nothing in this world is free...
We found this nice couple standing on the corner by Pike's market offering....

2 comments:
Those pix make me excited for the Leslie trip, whenever that will be. O.k., so go ahead & start planning the agenda. It's going to need to be jam-packed, wheels off trip, so I'm trying to give your plenty of prep time.
I was really behind reading your blog, great photos, looks like all you ever to up there is eat and drink.!
Post a Comment