Ever since we arrived in Seattle we've been hearing about the fabulous brunch at the restaurant Salty's...so on Saturday we headed over to Alki Beach and decided to see for ourselves if it is really as good as everyone says....
Alki Beach is on the opposite side of the harbor from dowtown Seattle so the view is very neat.
As usual, it was cold and overcast....
A perfect time to stuff ourselves at a yummy brunch!
Alki Beach is on the opposite side of the harbor from dowtown Seattle so the view is very neat.
As usual, it was cold and overcast....
A perfect time to stuff ourselves at a yummy brunch!
And stuff ourselves we did...
Here is Brian slurping oysters on the half shell...he's laughing because I refuse to try them....they ooog me out!!
Here is Brian slurping oysters on the half shell...he's laughing because I refuse to try them....they ooog me out!!
However, to my great disappointment my attempts to make a smore failed....darn it!!
Then we walked a little bit on Alki Beach...but brrr...it was cold so that didn't last long....
And then.....
the sun came out!!!!
And everything that was already pretty good was so much better!!!!
The view across the harbor was even more beautiful with the sunny sky and the beach was nicer.....all was well with the world....
the sun came out!!!!
And everything that was already pretty good was so much better!!!!
The view across the harbor was even more beautiful with the sunny sky and the beach was nicer.....all was well with the world....
For dinner, we headed downtown to BeniHana with friends....
Our chef with the onion volcano....
It was so delicious and again we stuffed ourselves with good food....
Our chef with the onion volcano....
It was so delicious and again we stuffed ourselves with good food....
and they were delicious!!
Chocolate ice cream and raspberry cheesecake....
All I wanted was a cute pic of Tejal and I with our two desserts.....
Brian calls it "Tejal gets skewered".....
Here's Bryant saying
Hey Brian, tell your wife to quit taking my picture.....
Little does he know that Brian has no control over me...I'm just a loose cannon....
a blogging, picture taking cannon....
Hey Brian, tell your wife to quit taking my picture.....
Little does he know that Brian has no control over me...I'm just a loose cannon....
a blogging, picture taking cannon....
Tejal cooked us a wonderful, gourmet meal for Sunday lunch and we licked our plates....another great meal to top off our weekend of eating!!!
Tejal and I left Brian and Sean zoned out in front of the tube and headed to downtown Kirkland for a little shopping and some Italian frozen yogurt....delicious!
We saw this beautiful view of Lake Washington on Sunday night...I just can't stop taking pictures of all the scenery....it is just too pretty...
But alas...our weekend of all fun, no work had to come to an end and it was back to work!!
Tejal and I left Brian and Sean zoned out in front of the tube and headed to downtown Kirkland for a little shopping and some Italian frozen yogurt....delicious!
We saw this beautiful view of Lake Washington on Sunday night...I just can't stop taking pictures of all the scenery....it is just too pretty...
But alas...our weekend of all fun, no work had to come to an end and it was back to work!!

4 comments:
We loved Salty's! We went there for dinner and loved looking at the Seattle skyline from across the water!
We are the dessert queens. Thanks for saving me from the guy with the big knife! -tejal
So what are you saying? Will you expect a champagne brunch this weekend? Maybe you should stay with someone else.
You look so pretty in that pic at Salty's! Something about your hair and your skin just looks great. The scenery is so beautiful!
Post a Comment