Thanks for helping clear up my confusion...
I had some sweet potato fries this weekend that were mighty good and
Avery enjoyed some Sweet Potato puffs for the first time...
So sweet potatoes were enjoyed by all!!
We took a quick trip to Houston this weekend for a wedding and
it was sooo good to be back in the lone star state...
Warm, sunny....surrounded by good friends....it was heaven.
Know what I say about having to leave Texas and come home back to reality???
Booooo!!!
Not to mention I spent the four hour plane flight home wedged in the middle seat between two grown-men...
an enormous Army dude to my left and a father (of the kids sitting in the row behind us) to my right....
So the whole flight it was, Hey dad....hey dad....hey dad....
We had a great weekend in the Woodlands and we partied our little hearts out....
but Team Leslie....we are pooned out...
I had some sweet potato fries this weekend that were mighty good and
Avery enjoyed some Sweet Potato puffs for the first time...
So sweet potatoes were enjoyed by all!!
We took a quick trip to Houston this weekend for a wedding and
it was sooo good to be back in the lone star state...
Warm, sunny....surrounded by good friends....it was heaven.
Know what I say about having to leave Texas and come home back to reality???
Booooo!!!
Not to mention I spent the four hour plane flight home wedged in the middle seat between two grown-men...
an enormous Army dude to my left and a father (of the kids sitting in the row behind us) to my right....
So the whole flight it was, Hey dad....hey dad....hey dad....
We had a great weekend in the Woodlands and we partied our little hearts out....
but Team Leslie....we are pooned out...

2 comments:
We were pretty pooned out after this weekend too. What great times! Thanks again for coming!
I'm so glad your first trip back to the Lone Star state was fun and safe! I loved seeing the pics on Natalie's blog...that dress looked adorable on you! So cute!
Post a Comment