Wednesday, July 9, 2008

10 parts awesome...

We headed over to downtown Kirkland tonight for dinner at my new
favorite restauraunt, Cactus ...
We discovered this place right before Alison's visit last month so it was the first place I wanted to take her when she got here...
Afterwards, though, I was embarrassed that she flew in from Texas and we took her to a Mexican restaurant! I was blinded by my love for their Spa Chicken....
I could eat this delicious flavorful medley every day....


And guess what?? We saw a celebrity tonight...

Remember the pregnant man ??
Well, turns out he had the baby and was out and about in Kirkland to do a little shopping!
If you look closely though you can see that he has yet to work off the baby belly....
I hope you enjoy his fabulous ensemble of tight tank top and white capris....


1 comment:

Jodi said...

oooohhh, I'm SO jealous! You totally should have got the pregnant man's autograph - what a keepsake that would have been!