Sunday, July 6, 2008

My sweet Brian



This is one of my favorite pictures of the two of us...
My dad took it when we were in Sanibel last November
I like it because he caught us just sitting and talking on the beach...or actually he caught what happens alot...
me talking and Brian listening.
I love how you can see him looking at me and listening.

I've been having a really hard time this week and Brian has been awesome....
He has been a great listener, comforter and encourager....
So I just wanted to say thanks to my sweet Brian.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! That is terribly romantic! You guys are so sweet! I miss you 2! Great pic by the way!!
jen

Amy said...

I love this post. It really hits home... What a great picture.

Pat said...

thank you sweet Brian for being so sweet to my girl and for being a good listener!

Team Leslie said...

What a great little husband you have. Brian, we love you man!