After two weeks of back pain, I finally got to see my doctor today!
I've seen him once before and since I really liked him that visit I decided to claim him as "my doctor". Look at him! Doesn't he just look nice? I trusted him on first sight of the bowtie...
I've been to a few doctor visits for myself and then one with Brian and overall have been underwhelmed...it just seemed that no one was willing to take the time and really listen.
But this one is different....he actually comes in and sits down which just makes me feel like I have his full attention. He actually listens to whatever I feel compelled to tell him...it is so refreshing.
He thinks my back will be fine with time, nothing serious...and I am thankful.
Later in the afternoon I was at the mall for a little retail therapy...
I walked into the Gap to find that all the mannequins were naked...and I mean NEEE-KED!
Turns out that Gap is committed to anatomically correct mannequins...
I think I might have even blushed a little...so many naked people watching me shop.
The salesperson told me that they were putting out the Fall stuff today...which is weird since it has barely started to be summer here.
But far less weird than back home when they start putting out the sweaters when it is still 100 degrees. Usually I am ticked off when they start putting out fall stuff so early but not this time...
I am pumped to see the long sleeves and long pants coming out...
I am in serious need of some winter clothes and so I am excited to see the warmer clothes...
I mean, I'm sure everyone enjoyed seeing me in my fleece jacket every day of the winter/ spring and in every picture I took but this fall I'm ready for a little variety!!
I've seen him once before and since I really liked him that visit I decided to claim him as "my doctor". Look at him! Doesn't he just look nice? I trusted him on first sight of the bowtie...
I've been to a few doctor visits for myself and then one with Brian and overall have been underwhelmed...it just seemed that no one was willing to take the time and really listen.
But this one is different....he actually comes in and sits down which just makes me feel like I have his full attention. He actually listens to whatever I feel compelled to tell him...it is so refreshing.
He thinks my back will be fine with time, nothing serious...and I am thankful.
Later in the afternoon I was at the mall for a little retail therapy...
I walked into the Gap to find that all the mannequins were naked...and I mean NEEE-KED!
Turns out that Gap is committed to anatomically correct mannequins...
I think I might have even blushed a little...so many naked people watching me shop.
The salesperson told me that they were putting out the Fall stuff today...which is weird since it has barely started to be summer here.
But far less weird than back home when they start putting out the sweaters when it is still 100 degrees. Usually I am ticked off when they start putting out fall stuff so early but not this time...
I am pumped to see the long sleeves and long pants coming out...
I am in serious need of some winter clothes and so I am excited to see the warmer clothes...
I mean, I'm sure everyone enjoyed seeing me in my fleece jacket every day of the winter/ spring and in every picture I took but this fall I'm ready for a little variety!!

3 comments:
You are right the doctor looks very smart with his bow tie. It's time for the long sleeves already? Darn! -Tejal
I'm jealous it's cooler there! It's a scorcher every day here!
I saw your Baylor friend Julie at Sea World on Monday! Small world!
Anyone who enjoys spending time with his family must be nice. Naked mannequins watching you shop, what kind of place did you move to?
Post a Comment