Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Yes and No

Two things that I recommend...

#1...Temptation fruit: I tried it for the first time while Alison was here (who taught me how to cut it up right...thanks sis!) and now I am addicted. It is a delicious cross between a cantalope and a honeydew...I've never particularly like either fruit but together they make the best combo. Sweeter and juicier than anything I've ever tasted...go and get you one!



#2..My new Shutterfly photo book...I put together our pictures from our trip to Sanibel island with my parents and got it in the mail last week. The pictures are excellent quality and it's so compact and smooth looking...I love it!




One thing I don't recommend...
#1. Neutrogena Sun Fresh sunless tanning lotion....I decided to try this new product because it claims to have a wonderful smell and not have the usual sunless tanning smell....well, let me just tell you. It claims to smell of grapefruit and nectarine...which err, it doesn't. It doesn't smell bad and it doesn't have the usual fake tanner smell. But for sure it doesn't smell of grapefruit...it smells a little weird. In fact, as I slathered in on my legs Brian came around the corner saying "What is that weird smell?" So save your money on this one.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! I can't believe you saw the pregnant man! He looks so queer in his tank. Wow! What is the world coming to?! My 1st celebrity siting was Sean Connery....I think I win in that department...sorry Erin! That chicken does look yummy!! love you!
jenny

Team Leslie said...

Ooh, we just did a shutterfly book & love it too. Aren't they the greatest things ever!?! Scrapbooks are for the birds (or those you have an extra 5,000 hours to put them together)!