Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A sad story

It started off as an ordinary morning.
I got ready and made my lunch and was almost ready to head out the door.
But then I opened the freezer door (apparently with way too much gusto) and
Boom!


Apparently it is not a good idea to store a bottle of wine on top of
the refrigerator.
Lesson learned.
Now I have no wine, a purple floor and a blue toe.

You see this unfortunate bottle of Merlot
collided with my 3rd toe on
its way to an untimely death.

And now my toe is very unfortunate looking
and hurts alot.
I actually took a picture of it to show you....but it's even too gross for
a dedicated blogger like me to share.

After an introspective day I have come to a conclusion...
I think God was trying to tell me that I need to quit drinking so much wine.

To which Brian pointed out,
Maybe he's just trying to tell you to stick with boxed wine.

2 comments:

Dani Smith said...

Haha! Poor little blue toe. :(

I'll have to side with Brian on this one. I think God wants you to stick with boxed wine. Ooooor, maybe He's telling you to be more gentle with your refrigerator...hmmm.

Katherine said...

Better late than never . . .6 random things is ready.