Sunday, November 16, 2008

Zoo day

Yesterday we made our first trip to the Seattle zoo and it was great!

It was chilly but the sun came out mid morning which made the day absolutely
gorgeous...

We saw bears...


Giraffes, zebras....


And birds....
They were just like the parakeet we had when I was growing up...
I loved that little bird.
But I was scared for him to be out of the cage.

And times haven't changed.
I just have a thing with birds.

I should have been shamed that two year old Jessica
was brave enough to feed the birds....
but I just couldn't do it!




Annalise even petted the birds!


We tried to get some birds to land on Brian's head but didn't have any luck...



With such a gorgeous day and the fall leaves...
we had the perfect photo op.




The Grigsons...our favorite Aussie fam.

No comments: