Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm sorry......WHAT???



So today was my first day of being non-gainfully employed...
And it involved alot of very unexciting activities like
cleaning, organizing and other boring domestic "taking care of bid'ness" tasks.

But I also happened upon this....





It's a new day time talk show called Doctors....

I don't even know what the show is about, I can't get past him...
Isn't that the guy from the Bachelor???
What the heck is this world coming to???

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Urg- you tagged me! We'll see if I get around to that! Is Team Leslie there yet? And yes, that doctor looks very "Bachelor" like!

Katie said...

HAHA You're hilarious! Maybe that doctor is an obstetrician. Let's hope so. Now when kids ask parents "Where do babies come from?" and they answer "The Stork delivers them," they're not entirely lying!

As for our engagement, it happened at Snoqualmie Falls, a waterfall and park just outside Seattle. Or maybe it's in Seattle. That trip is all a blur... the heady days of young love. :-) I'm really jealous of you for living in such a funky city!

Katie said...

OMG you weren't kidding... That really IS the guy from the Bachelor!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Lane_Stork

Bizarro!