Friday, August 15, 2008

Hot Box

And....I'm back.
Did my three in a row and now I'm off for the weekend!

I love my new blog layout.....Shauna did an awesome job!
I am just so amazed by people who know how to do computer stuff....
I don't even know what a flippin' widget is.

Tomorrow we are driving down to Portland to see Dani, Matt and their three girls....
They are up from Texas visiting Dani's parents and it's just a three hour drive
so off we go!

It has been way too long since we have seen them....
Maybe two years? Ridiculous!
We only lived a few hours away in Texas but still hadn't managed
a trip in a long time....
I think we took living so close to friends for granted,
and now that we are so far away from friends and family I am
extremely grateful for the chance to meet up with an old friend!

I really don't know how you guys in Texas are surviving your heat wave...
I've lost all my heat coping skills....

It got up to 88 today and is supposed to be even warmer tomorrow!
Walking to my car today I remembered, Oh yeah, I remember this sweaty, sticky feeling...

My new name for the apartment is Hot Box...cause baby there ain't no air movement up in here.

And it's amazing how 20 minutes in the hot air makes a person just a lil' bit crazy...


Amy posted this pic on her blog and I love it so much that I have to share it!

Nathan made a Space Needle out of legos....
We miss him so much!
I can't wait to hug and kiss that sweet boy!





No comments: