Did I say bittersweet?
Make that just sweet.
It was pure 110% sweetness to walk out of that place tonight....
Speaking of sweet, I just had to take a picture of this beautiful cookie....
Make that just sweet.
It was pure 110% sweetness to walk out of that place tonight....
Speaking of sweet, I just had to take a picture of this beautiful cookie....
Yesterday we got the most thoughtful gift...
This sweet mom made homemade cookies that she gave to everybody as we got her
child ready for surgery.
There was a cookie with the surgeon's name on it and then
some cookies said "nurses" other said "doctors" and others said the little boy's name...
And one cookie said "Thank You."
It was such a kind gesture and I really appreciated it.
Not to mention the cookies were delicious.
I'm just happy if parents are respectful to me...
(I don't mind if parents get a little crazy
because a child having surgery is extremely stressful
and I believe everyone is absolutely entitled to go a little nuts.)
Just keep it respectful please.
So homemade cookies was truly above and beyond!
And here is Desiree just before she left....
It is only fitting that we would have our picture taken in that dungeon they call Zone 3.
It is only fitting that we would have our picture taken in that dungeon they call Zone 3.
Someone randomly took this picture of me and as I look at it...
This sums up my feelings exactly!
Seriously, are you for real??
This sums up my feelings exactly!
Seriously, are you for real??

2 comments:
Cookies always make everything better!
what a sweet mom-those pictures of you are so pretty!
Post a Comment