Sounds like we may have a few more visitors up here in the Evergreen state now that everyone knows where to get a sweet sloow massage!!
I found out today that tomorrow will be my last day of orientation...starting Monday I am on my own. Hooray!!..?????
It will be good to get to do my own thing and not have a shadow anymore but now it's all up to me....and it means I go to 12 hour shifts which are going to wear me out.
When I told Alison that I would be working three twelves...the first thing she said was,
"Dang!! That's a lot of food!"
I found out today that tomorrow will be my last day of orientation...starting Monday I am on my own. Hooray!!..?????
It will be good to get to do my own thing and not have a shadow anymore but now it's all up to me....and it means I go to 12 hour shifts which are going to wear me out.
When I told Alison that I would be working three twelves...the first thing she said was,
"Dang!! That's a lot of food!"
She knows me well....
Here's my food supply for 10 hour shifts....I may have to start bringing a suitcase for my 12 hour days!!
Here's my food supply for 10 hour shifts....I may have to start bringing a suitcase for my 12 hour days!!
The Sundbergs are worn out from a long work week....
So TGIF and thank goodness it is still Washington Wine Month...I have a feeling another celebration is in order!!
So TGIF and thank goodness it is still Washington Wine Month...I have a feeling another celebration is in order!!

No comments:
Post a Comment